Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remote Vision1


Its one of my remote vision session during meditation which I want to share:
It was started to go in a dark building and I was moving downwards in that building. I started to move down on staircase and finally found a black color door.

There was water in the lower area of door. Some how I crossed the door and suddenly I was in
the middle of round building.

There was water on the floor. I was floating in inside that building. There were lot of rooms
in that building like class rooms. Later I found that this building was a educational institute. There were lot of students there... but the amazing thing was all were souls.
They were not live students. They were all dead. I was some teachers also. I just flew in 1-2 rooms and then I wanted to see whats below the water because the bottom story of building was immersed into water and there were same types of rooms but because I disliked the feeling of water and there were darkness also in the deep of water so I came out from water. Then I flew and crossed the building and I saw another building which was adjacent to this circular building. And then I returned back from my journey into all of my senses to physical world.

5 comments:

  1. SWAGAT HE AAP KA BLOG JAGAT ME

    SHEKHAR KUMAWAT

    http://kavyawani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manish,

    I liked you blog. You should using your writing skills to write reports for us :-)

    kindly contact me if you are interested in workin as a freelancer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea ..
    my id is simantha.carvalho@onioninsights.com

    Cheers,
    Simantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi msnish !! this short remote vision is so nice and True !! true in the sense some time we also feel like that but we dont give that much importance on that kind of experiences !! it's real !! Thanks for sharing this !! looking forward to see another.......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for the spelling mistake manish in ur name !!!!

    ReplyDelete